Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome to my reviews page

Hello everyone! If you already know me than you know the drill. Have fun, And lots of feedback!

For those of you who are new fans of me, Let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm a 22 year old anime Nut. Plain and simple. However, I'm very picky about my animes. I'm more of an anime Connoisseur. I only really like whats fantastic. and I'm Nuts about what's Perfect.
Currently, I'm studying Film and Studio Production at Frederick Community College And i hope to graduate by the end of 2008. So not only will you get reviews on this blog from a storyline and character point of view, you will also get it from an Artistic Point of view as far as Camera shots, Sound Quality, and Character Design.

If you're looking for me on other sites or think you know me from somewhere else, here's a small list of sites i frequent. My name is the same on every one of them. Echo104b

www.deviantart.com
www.animetheme.com
www.gaiaonline.com
www.bleachexile.com
www.boxtorrents.com
www.youtube.com

So if you see me on any of them, drop me a line and say Hey!

Now... On to the Anime!